Did you know that September and October are typically some of the busiest months for selling a home? The fall market is the second most popular time for home sales, behind only the spring market. Now is the time to have your house in pristine condition and at the most attractive price.
A few things to keep in mind over the next 30 days….
1) Buyers still have a lot of options. In Stark County there is a 6 month supply of homes. A balanced market is considered 5-6 month supply, so there is a lot of competition to gain the attention of the buyer. These numbers have improved in the last 6-9 months, but remember that buyers still have a lot of choices in today’s market. Some specific markets (price range/area) are in a seller’s market, but the majority of the markets in Stark County are either in a buyer’s market or a balanced market.
2) Buyers comparison shop when looking for a home. They go out and see what they can get for the money and choose the best value from what they see. Each home is in a pricing war and a beauty competition at the same time.
3) If you are thinking about possibly adjusting your price, don’t wait. Now is the time to be the best the value on the market… not 30 days from now.
4) In most price ranges and areas, you should be getting an average of 1-2 showings a week. Showings are the best indicator to determine if your price and condition are on target. The right price, along with our marketing strategy will get you showings. We are very aggressively marketing in every way possible to get you the most exposure.
5) If you have any questions or concerns about pricing, the condition of your home, or our marketing - please feel free to contact me at (330) 649-5540.