We wish you a Merriest Christmas and a hope-filled New Year!
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
A sincere thanks to the 564 clients and community folks that showed up to share some hot chocolate and a movie with us. Our 7th Annual Client Appreciation was the biggest yet! We consider it a great privilege to be a small part of your story. Thank you.
at 12:56 PM
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Mark your calendars and invite your people on over to the Canton Palace Theater!
It's our 7th Annual Client Appreciation & Community Party.
Come enjoy a FREE viewing of The Grinch starring Jim Carrey on
Sunday, November 30th at 2PM.
We want to thank YOU for our best year yet!
Don't forget the giveaways: 4 Cavs Tickets *$200 Gift Card to Kalahari* 42" TV * Xbox One
Bring the family, and we'll bring the popcorn!
at 6:34 PM
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Yes, it is happening already - Store fronts decorated with tinsel and holly, and Christmas tunes playing! I know many of you are thinking the holiday months equate to a “slow market”. You may be questioning your chance of selling your home over November, December, and January, and maybe even wondering if you should just wait until the spring market. I would encourage you to think otherwise. Here are 3 very important considerations on why the late fall and winter seasons can be a great time to have your home on the market!
1) Less competition. Over the next few months you will see less and less “For Sale” signs up in your area. If you choose to take your house off the market and wait for spring, you are also choosing more competition.
2) The motivated, ready to purchase buyers are still out there looking at homes! Buyers move for all different reasons…job relocation, downsizing, marriages and many more factors that do not revolve around the seasons. Think about it this way, if a buyer is out looking in November, December and January; they are serious about buying a home!
3) The same holds true for the next 90 days as it did for the spring and summer months, the homes that are priced aggressively, marketed properly and show the best will sell. If any one of those 3 factors are out of line, you will not have a chance to sell in today’s market no matter the season.
We continue to market aggressively and work just as hard over the holiday months as we do in the spring and summer market! Let’s have a conversation today about your home selling plan! Please feel free to call or email me anytime.
– Your Realtor, Jose Medina
P.S. MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! Our Client Appreciation Party is Sunday November 30th at the Canton Palace Theater. Enjoy refreshments and a FREE viewing of the “The Grinch” with Jim Carey. Bring your kids, grandkids, friends & neighbors…everyone is invited!
at 11:37 AM
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
It's the place that you unwind in your favorite comfy chair after a long day, and the place that you create countless memories at kitchen tables and back yard barbeque's. It's also the place that you grow your family...and your life. It's your home, and we get it. Looking for a new space to call home can be a most exciting adventure. Before you jump in, here's 4 good reasons your first call should be to a lender...
1) A simple consult with a reputable lender will allow you to discuss loan options and budgeting. They can help you better understand your options...and options are a good thing!
2) A lender will check on your credit standing and be able to alert you if there are any issues.
3) A lender will help you discover your maximum borrowing capability, and that will help determine the correct price range in your home search.
4) Home sellers expect potential buyers to have a pre-approval letter before entering into negotiations.
If you need help getting started or finding a reputable lender, please give us a call. Whether it's buying or selling - we'd love to be a part of your journey "home".
at 1:34 PM
Friday, September 26, 2014
We place great importance on client satisfaction. In fact, it's our our mission:
As a DEDICATED team of Real Estate professionals, it is our PRIVILEGE to advise, educate and assist you with all your Real Estate purchasing and sell needs. Our CONSTANT attention to detail and anticipation of your needs in advance separate us from the usual to the extraordinary. Through our knowledge of today's real estate market and -VIP service, we aim to make you a RAVING FAN.
"Communication (good and bad news) is key. Keep doing what you are doing. I've never had a Real Estate agent communicate so frequently and effectively in 30 years." - Mike R.
"We were working with another company for 3 months and Kevin (Jose Medina & Associates) showed us better houses than we had ever seen with them in one outing!" -Scott M.
"Valarie E. (Jose Medina & Associates) was always available to help, very informative, easy going...and simply wonderful to work with." -Monica B.
"Had such a great experience. Anita (Jose Medina & Associates) was very nice and understanding as we were buying our first home." -Joshua M.
"Valerie R. (Jose Medina & Associates) was great to work with and we would use her again!"
"Really appreciate all of the help Kevin (Jose Medina & Associates) provided me. He was always willing to answer all of my questions and returned calls promptly. Found a great home for me!"
In the market to buy or sell? Give us a call (330) 649-5540.
We look forward to making you our next RAVING FAN!
at 1:36 PM
Friday, September 12, 2014
Because sometimes we need to break away from the ringing phones, overflowing emails, constant texts and piles of paperwork. We need a momentary exit from the everyday office demands in order to catch our breath. And on an ordinary Thursday... we did just that. We laughed until it hurt...then laughed some more. We cheered one another on to greatness and celebrated the fact that letting go once in a while is exactly what we all need! What a privilege it is to work with such an amazing team of folks that genuinely care about one another. Maybe it's time for you to plan a quick escape from life's demands...it's not only team building, but soul replenishing. Break away!
at 1:23 PM
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Did you know that September and October are typically some of the busiest months for selling a home? The fall market is the second most popular time for home sales, behind only the spring market. Now is the time to have your house in pristine condition and at the most attractive price.
A few things to keep in mind over the next 30 days….
1) Buyers still have a lot of options. In Stark County there is a 6 month supply of homes. A balanced market is considered 5-6 month supply, so there is a lot of competition to gain the attention of the buyer. These numbers have improved in the last 6-9 months, but remember that buyers still have a lot of choices in today’s market. Some specific markets (price range/area) are in a seller’s market, but the majority of the markets in Stark County are either in a buyer’s market or a balanced market.
2) Buyers comparison shop when looking for a home. They go out and see what they can get for the money and choose the best value from what they see. Each home is in a pricing war and a beauty competition at the same time.
3) If you are thinking about possibly adjusting your price, don’t wait. Now is the time to be the best the value on the market… not 30 days from now.
4) In most price ranges and areas, you should be getting an average of 1-2 showings a week. Showings are the best indicator to determine if your price and condition are on target. The right price, along with our marketing strategy will get you showings. We are very aggressively marketing in every way possible to get you the most exposure.
5) If you have any questions or concerns about pricing, the condition of your home, or our marketing - please feel free to contact me at (330) 649-5540.
at 11:29 AM