The spring market is in full swing! Did you know that April and May are typically two of the busiest months in home sales? Now is the time to have your home in pristine condition and
attractively priced. Here’s a few things to keep in mind over the next 30 days….
1) Buyers still have a lot of options. In Stark County there is currently a 5 month supply of homes. A balanced market is considered 5-6 month supply, so there is still plenty of competition to gain the attention of the potential buyer. These numbers have improved the last 12 months, but remember that buyers still have considerable choices in todays’ market and more homes are being listed every day.
2) Buyers comparison shop when looking for a home. They go out and see what they can get for the money and choose the best value from what they see. Each home is in a pricing war and a beauty competition at the same time.
3) If you are thinking about possibly adjusting your price, don’t wait. Now is the time to be the best the value on the market - not 30 days from now!!! There is talk that interest rates may rise in the second half of 2015… keep that in mind!
4) In most price ranges and areas, you should be getting an average of 1-2 showings a week. Showings are the best indicator to determine if your price and condition are on target. The right price, along with our marketing strategy, will gain you showings.
5) If you have any questions or concerns about pricing, the condition of your home, or our marketing strategies, please feel free to contact me at 330-649-5540.